Haten ORIGINAL BEAT 1.0—an all-new collection of Yuno’s original Haten MC BATTLE tournament beats—is out now as of today, March 25!
Out now on multiple streaming platforms! From the opening theme to the ending theme—and everything in between—the complete album features 39 tracks used in Haten’s cyphers, battlefields, and beyond.
March 25, 2023 (JST) – IzanagiGames, Inc. (located in Koto-ku, Tokyo, and led by CEO/Producer Shinsuke Umeda) has announced the release of Haten ORIGINAL BEAT 1.0 today, March 25. The album is an all-new collection of Yuno’s original Haten MC BATTLE tournament beats.
▼ Now streaming on various platforms!
Haten ORIGINAL BEAT 1.0 is an all-new collection of Yuno’s original Haten MC BATTLE tournament beats. From the opening theme to the ending theme—and everything in between—the complete album features all the tracks used in Haten’s cyphers, battlefields, and beyond. The album also features an exclusive full vocal version of the Haten opening theme, with lyrics and vocals by Tomoya on the Big Moon. A music video for the track is due for release at a later date on the Haten MICROPHONE official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@hatenmicrophone). Don’t miss out!
- Album title: Haten ORIGINAL BEAT 1.0
- Composition: Yuno
- “Opening Theme of Haten” Lyrics & Vocals: Tomoya on the Big Moon
- Label: IzanagiSounds
- Tracks: 39
- Type: Streaming
- Release date: March 25, 2023 (Sat)
- URL: https://linkco.re/eFfQVtUy
- 1. Opening Theme of Haten (Instrumental)
- 2. Magma Stage Ⅰ
- 3. Magma Stage Ⅱ
- 4. Jungle Stage Ⅰ
- 5. Jungle Stage Ⅱ
- 6. Street Stage Ⅰ
- 7. Street Stage Ⅱ
- 8. Street Stage Ⅲ
- 9. Desert Stage Ⅰ
- 10. Ocean Stage Ⅰ
- 11. Waterfall Stage Ⅰ
- 12. Blizzard Stage Ⅰ
- 13.Blizzard Stage Ⅱ
- 14. Cave Stage Ⅰ
- 15. Cave Stage Ⅱ
- 16. Thunder Stage Ⅰ
- 17. Haten Stage Ⅰ
- 18. Haten Stage Ⅱ
- 19. TEAM RED Cypher
- 20. TEAM BLUE Cypher
- 21. Ending Theme of Haten (Instrumental)
- 22. Opening of Haten (Full Vocal)
- 23. Magma Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 24. Magma Stage Ⅱ (Instrumental)
- 25. Jungle Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 26. Jungle Stage Ⅱ (Instrumental)
- 27. Street Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 28. Street Stage Ⅱ (Instrumental)
- 29. Street Stage Ⅲ (Instrumental)
- 30. Desert Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 31. Ocean Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 32. Waterfall Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 33. Blizzard Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 34. Blizzard Stage Ⅱ (Instrumental)
- 35. Cave Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 36. Cave Stage Ⅱ (Instrumental)
- 37. Thunder Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 38. Haten Stage Ⅰ (Instrumental)
- 39. Haten Stage Ⅱ (Instrumental)
*The battle beats labeled (Instrumental) don’t include scratching.
◆ What is Haten MC BATTLE?
Original beats, jaw-dropping visuals. Haten MICROPHONE is all about delivering the ultimate MC battle.
Intense battles, endless bars. Experience what Ryoff Karma and a whole host of other incredible performers have to offer!
With Ken Watabe (Unjash) presenting, and Kon-Umeda handling production duties, you can be sure we’re always bringing the heat!
■ Event Schedule
- Event name: Haten MC BATTLE 2.0 & Haten BEATBOX BATTLE 2.0
- Event date: April 13, 2023 (Thur)
- Venue: Toyosu PIT (Tokyo, Koto-ku)
- Venue ticket sales: https://eplus.jp/haten-mc_beatbox/
- Tickets available: February 28, 2023 (Tue) 10:00 – April 12, 2023 (Wed) 18:00
Haten MICROPHONE – MC BATTLE & BEATBOX BATTLE – official website: https://haten.jp/
Haten MICROPHONE socials:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@hatenmicrophone
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hatenmicrophone
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/haten_microphone/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@haten_microphone
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hatenmicrophone/
Inquiries regarding Haten MC BATTLE may be sent to:
◆ About IzanagiGames
IzanagiGames is headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo. The company produces interactive entertainment experiences, with a focus on console games, and is geared towards directly accessing the global games market with titles made in collaboration with Japanese creators. By expanding the company’s range of fund procurement, IzanagiGames aims to provide opportunities for exceptional creators to make new IPs and games which are then delivered as entertainment experiences to fans across the world. IzanagiGames has released titles including Death Come True, World’s End Club, and Yurukill: The Calumniation Games on a variety of different platforms worldwide. The company has also entered into the webtoon market and founded its own webtoon studio, Tsukuyomi.
・IzanagiGames official website:
・IzanagiGames official Twitter account: