DJ Yuno joins the Izanagi label, taking on the role of official Haten MC BATTLE DJ!
DJ Yuno will be composing a fresh selection of beats for the upcoming Haten MC BATTLE 1.0!
November 25, 2022 (JST) – IzanagiGames, Inc. (located in Koto-ku, Tokyo, and led by CEO/Producer Shinsuke Umeda) has announced that DJ Yuno has joined the Izanagi label and will take on the role of official Haten MC BATTLE DJ.
DJ Yuno joins the Izanagi label, and takes on the role of official Haten MC BATTLE DJ!
DJ Yuno will be behind the decks for the upcoming Haten MC BATTLE 1.0 on December 7 (JST) at RED° TOKYO TOWER SKY STADIUM. Plus, he’ll be cooking up some brand new beats just for the event—so stay tuned for some one-of-a-kind DJ wizardry!
DJ Yuno’s Profile
Tokyo/Osaka-based DJ and beatmaker. First hit the scene in 2016, and has been producing tracks for a whole host of artists, as well as DJing at MC battle events ever since. Leveraging his talents as a beatmaker has earned him high praise. Now, at the start of a new chapter in his career, DJ Yuno has joined the Izanagi label, and takes on the mantle of official Haten MC BATTLE DJ.
Twitter (@yunodj): https://twitter.com/yunodj
Instagram (@yuno_4): https://www.instagram.com/yuno_4/
◆ Haten MC BATTLE 1.0 Tournament Overview:
- Tournament name: Haten MC BATTLE 1.0
- Date: Wednesday December 7, 2022 (JST) Doors: 18:00 / Start: 18:30 / Finish: 22:00 (scheduled)
- Venue: RED° TOKYO TOWER SKY STADIUM (Tokyo Tower 5F)
- Access: https://tokyotower.red-brand.jp/access/
About RED° TOKYO TOWER Access Tickets
Dedicated entry tickets are required to access RED° TOKYO TOWER. Please present your eplus Haten MC BATTLE 1.0 ticket at the Haten MC BATTLE 1.0 reception on the 3F of the venue.
*RED° TOKYO TOWER access: 17:00–21:00
◆ Venue Ticket Details:
- Venue tickets: 5,500 JPY (inc. tax & RED° TOKYO TOWER admission fee)
- Venue ticket sales: https://eplus.jp/haten-mcb/
- *Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- *Venue ticket sales will end when all available tickets have been purchased.
◆ Paid Streaming Ticket Details:
- Paid livestream ticket sales: https://eplus.jp/haten-mcb/st/
- Livestream ticket sales period: 10/28/2022 (Fri) 19:00 – 12/13/2022 (Tue) 20:00
◆ Haten MC BATTLE 1.0 YouTube Livestream: 8 First Round Match-ups
- Broadcast date: 12/7/2022 (Wed) 18:30–
- *Start time subject to change based on operational schedule.
- Livestream URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcDqx9RALJs
- Official Haten MC BATTLE YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK79h3gBc7w9aqosgFB-qWQ
- *Please note, all above times are Japan Standard Time (JST).
What is Haten MC BATTLE?
IzanagiGames brings you a brand new MC battle tournament fusing fully-fledged rap prowess with intense visual spectacle. Haten MC BATTLE aims to shake up the formula by introducing the brand new “Battlefield” system! Watch the hottest MCs from Japan’s unique rap battle scene put their pride on the line as they compete for the top spot.
We’re also bringing XR technology to the fore; utilizing projection mapping, and much more, to add an extra layer of presence and dynamism to the tournament—background imagery will shift in time to the beat, changing with each battle.
And if that wasn’t enough, we’ve formulated a brand new battle system to help establish the next generation of star MCs. Haten MC BATTLE X.5 will host newcomers to the scene, while Haten MC BATTLE X.0 will feature veteran MCs. The two event types will be held on an alternating schedule, with newcomers who make it through the qualifying tournament earning the right to go toe to toe with the veterans, and a shot at rap stardom!
Come and witness a new dawn in the MC battle scene.
- Haten MC BATTLE official website: https://haten.jp/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK79h3gBc7w9aqosgFB-qWQ
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/haten_mcbattle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/haten_mcbattle/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@haten_mcbattle
Contact: IzanagiGames, Inc.
- Inquiries regarding Haten MC BATTLE may be sent to:
◆ About IzanagiGames
IzanagiGames is headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo. The company produces interactive entertainment experiences, with a focus on console games, and is geared towards directly accessing the global games market with titles made in collaboration with Japanese creators. By expanding the company’s range of fund procurement, IzanagiGames aims to provide opportunities for exceptional creators to make new IPs and games which are then delivered as entertainment experiences to fans across the world. IzanagiGames has released titles including Death Come True, World’s End Club, and Yurukill: The Calumniation Games on a variety of different platforms worldwide. The company has also entered into the webtoon market and founded its own webtoon studio, Tsukuyomi.
・IzanagiGames official website:
・IzanagiGames official Twitter account: